Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let's talk about the fun and exciting world of reading.

This week we got a little carried away talking about books and reading and we didn't even mention Reading Rainbow, damn.  But by how it ended there must be a part 2 somewhere in the future.  By far one of my favorite conversations i've had with Juan, it made me think about a lot of things.  For a while there i forgot how much reading meant to me when i was younger and had all the time in the world to read, before the real world took over my hours and started dictating to me what my schedule would be.  It sucks to realize that as a kid you wanted to be an adult cause of how free we'd be from all the things our age stopped us from doing.  Yet as an adult, all we realize is that there isn't enough time in the day to do half the things we'd like to do and even less time for the things that we need to do.  I'd be curious to know what percentage of people actually do what they want for a living and are able to make enough to live off.  Until then, listen to us excitedly talk about something we hardly do now, which might explain why we sound like bitter old men sometimes.


Enjoy.http://bit.ly/rC0jmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Sup.....