Friday, February 22, 2013

The Descent Begins and My Pen Braces For Impact


It's on!  My latest collection of poems is available for download on KINDLE

I would like to thank my podcast co-host Juan, not only for the eye catching cover, but for putting the idea that, well in his words "do it, why not".  It wasn't even a question, it was just common sense.  Thank you for that sir.
Also to my friends and people who encourage me to continue doing this, like my family, they have all just pushed me on instead of questioned it.  I'm a very lucky man for all of them.

It should be available on paperback soon, i'll keep everyone posted.  I love technology but, just like a comic book, holding it in my hand to read just feels better.  But please, get it on KINDLE, dont listen to me, find out for yourself.

Again, thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Sup.....