Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scene

INT.  COSMETICS SECTION IN DEPARTMENT STORE

GUY and GIRL are talking by some fragrances.  GIRL begins to wind her arm up like a windmill and then smacks the GUY right in the face.  GUY stumbles back a little as she walks away.
GUY
(to everyone and no one)
It's ok!  I had it coming, not sure which
of the many things i said pushed her over
the edge.
(holds his cheek)
She doesn't like making a scene, doesn't
like attracting attention, this is not 
like her at all.  She's been warning me
for a while, this is totally not like her, 
obviously totally my fault.
(pauses and looks
over in the direction
GIRL left)
She's fine, i'm fine, my fault like i said,
had it coming, go about your business.  I
should probably go after her.

GUY exits in the direction of GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Sup.....