Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Still Around


I’ve been away for a while, was busy trying to finishing something I had been putting off for a while.  In the absence I realized that I’ve had this online journal, blog, for a year exactly.  The purpose of it when I began was to put myself out there, like my buddy Juan had recommended.  He basically said, you need to put yourself out there, so I did, with Twitter, Facebook and this.  I have to say it’s been fun, but the fruits for my labor have not been as sweet as I had anticipated.  So i’ve been down about the whole situation, not enough to call it quits, but enough to make want to change my game plan.  The fun of it is still there which is enough for me.  I’ve often said that you should do something until it stops being fun.  Pretty good rule to live by I think.  Mostly though I feel it’s because of my lack of bravado, I’m just not the type, yes I’m a definite alpha male, but not an asshole, which on the internet gets you nothing it seems.  So, I’ll keep doing this until it stops being fun, if I lag, I apologize, but I’m always around. I’m just always thinking that I should put something up that is worth reading and not just a page filler.  (is this is a page filler?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Sup.....