Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Podcast and more

So, i get louder at the end.  It's been a while since I got so riled up (while drinking)(on a recording) about a topic.  Today's topic is personal space, why do people find the need to break it?


On side note, this weekend is Florida SuperCon and my first year behind a booth.  I'll be hanging out with Juan and Creature getting a new perspective on comic cons, something i've been a visitor to for many years but always on the outside looking in.  I'll have my recording gear with me so Juan and i will do a comic con edition episode.  I'll also be talking to booth visitors and recording them too to include in the podcast.  So, expect 2 episodes this weekend, not much of Juan and I, mostly getting to know people who come to the booth.  AND!!! The Zombie Years shirt will be for sale too, super excited about that.  Expect to read more about this as the weekend happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

'Sup.....