Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vacation

So i took an unexpected vacation and enjoyed it a little too much cause i disconnected myself from a lot of things.  Didn't watch a lot of tv, but i did find myself watching Transformer 3 as i tried to kill 2 hours waiting.  Let me save you the trouble of watching it.  Spoiler Alert!! The Transformers win, none of the good guys die, the chick who replaced Megan Fox really made no difference and i suggest you can go the rest of your life not wasting that amount of time on that movie.  Listened to a lot of radio, i was out in LA so KROQ was the station i was tuned into.  I hadn't realized just how much Miami has made me miss out, this place has no good radio stations what so ever.  So that was fun, if you get the chance check out Gotye - Somebody I Used To Know, great song getting a lot of airplay out in LA.  As for the internet, if i couldn't connect to it with my phone i was pretty much not doing it.  Other than that, since it was unexpected there was no podcast but there will be one this week. So on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Sup.....